Alpine introduces the all-new X-Series, an ultra high grade range of speakers that deliver realistic sound reproduction and a spatial sound impression. Providing an advanced level of sound purity, the X-Series employ a revolutionary motor design which uses a powerful neodymium ring magnet enhancing high power handling and dynamic sound. Even more impressive is the innovative carbon graphite hard dome tweeter design, featuring improved high range response up to an astonishing 50kHz.
The X-Series speakers are precisely crafted for high-resolution audio to create a truly authentic listening experience, with every detail and nuance. This is evident with the nano-fibre woofer cone delivering complete clarity and unrivalled accuracy. The X-Series embody high performance and excellence, continuing to uphold Alpine’s philosophy of delivering prodigious sound quality.
- Tweeter Type: 1” (2.5cm) Hard Dome Carbon Graphite Tweeter
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Application Type: Surface Mount
- Cone Material: Nano-Fibre Woofer Cone
- Radial Ring Magnet Design
- Large 35mm Voice Coil
- Surround: HAMR Surround
- Magnet: Ultra High Density Neodymium Magnet
- Wave Guide: Wave Guide
- Mounting: Shallow Mounting Design
- Mounting Adapters: Mounting Adapter Kit Included
- Compact Design for Easy Installation
- Design: In-line Network Design
- Attenuation Control: 3 Step (-3, 0, +3dB)
- Phase Adjustment: Normal/Reverse
- High Grade Network Components: High Grade Network Components
- Peak Power Handling: 360W
- RMS Power Handling: 120W
- Nominal Impedance: 4ohms
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-50kHz
- In-Line High Quality Crossover
- 59mm Mounting Depth
- Carbon Graphite Dome Tweeter
- Neodymium Magnet
- Nano-Fibre Woofer Cone
- Dual Gap Voice Coil
- All-New Motor Structure for Precision Response
- Hi-Res Audio Certified
- Tweeter Mounting Diameter (mm): 58mm
- Tweeter Mounting Depth (mm): 19mm
- Woofer Diameter (mm): 165mm
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (mm): 137mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth (mm): 59mm
- Crossover Size (mm): 63mm x 32mm
Alpine has designed the X-Series speakers using a powerful neodymium magnet, this allows for the magnet to be smaller, helping to deliver a much smaller mounting depth and overall space required inside the car door.
Nano-Fibre Woofer Cone
The woofer cone consists of an impressive nano-fibre material which garners an extremely fast response speed and dynamic, while maintaining high clarity and realistic sound reproduction.
The super compact crossover network slides open so you can easily gain access to the adjustment jumpers. This will provide seamless transition of high to low frequencies for an open and realistic sound.
Included Mesh Grill
Alpine has included a metal mesh grill that will protect the woofer in open installations. This inclusion vastly improves the aesthetic features of the X-Series speakers with a classy and sleek look
Carbon Graphite Dome Tweeter
The new carbon graphite tweeter delivers increased sound accuracy and extended high frequency range right up to 50KhZ, allowing listeners to enjoy true Hi-Res Audio sound quality.
New Motor Structure
By using the powerful neodymium ring magnet in a radial configuration, our engineers have achieved a compact motor assembly. The new motor structure increases magnetic efficiency – resulting in high power handling.
The High Amplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) surround allows a maximum, linear cone excursion for high SPL, while maintaining full control over the diaphragm at any excursion stage for the highest sound clarity.
High-Resolution Audio Ready
The X-Series speakers offer an incredible dynamic range for high definition playback. These high-end loudspeakers are engineered to deliver faithful audio reproduction from high resolution sound sources at 96kHz/24Bit or greater.