Paradigm CI Elite E7-LCR In-Wall Speaker $4,999ea
The Premium Custom Install Speaker.
The CI Elite™ Series is Crafted in Canada and has all the technology advantages and grille aesthetics of CI Pro™, plus oversized voice coils and X-PAL™ pure aluminum cone technology for the ultimate in sound performance.
Integrated Back Box
Get floorstanding performance, without the floorstanding speaker! CI Elite LCR models have integrated back boxes to eliminate the guess work of wall cavities for the highest level of performance.
Screen Compensation Switch
The selectable switch on every LCR model will ensure true acoustic transparency when placed behind micro-perforated projection screens.
Innovative Technology makes the Difference
NEW X-PAL™ tweeter with exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens that protects the delicate pure-aluminum tweeter dome and acts as the Phase Plug, blocking out-of-phase frequencies for smoother, extended high frequencies with incredible detail and higher output.
Our tweeter designs are cooled by the original ultra-stable Ferrofluid, made exclusively by Ferrotec. Ferrofluid is a colloidal suspension of magnetic nano particles in a liquid carrier with low volatility and high thermal stability.
NEW X-PAL™ brushed pure-aluminum cone woofers combine lightweight stiffness with high consistency for a greater degree of accuracy and smooth, uncolored frequency response. Matching concave dust caps ensuring more uniform dynamic response and a cleaner, modern aesthetic.
- Paradigm’s patented† Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds, made in-house and overmolded directly onto each cone, achieve greater excursion for a 3dB gain in distortion-free output (50% greater) compared to drivers with standard surrounds. Crafted from audiophile-grade injection-molded thermoplastic elastomer, ART™ surrounds are more durable and reliable, for a lifetime of superior sound.† US patents: D654,479S and 8,340,340B2.
- Super-strong die-cast aluminum baskets feature integrated heat sinks for higher power handling, better bass, better dynamics, and less power compression.
Oversized, 1.5″ High-Power Handling Voice Coil motor structure dramatically increases maximum output level and reduces power compression.
Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology
RED™ Technology (patent pending) is a die-cast aluminum tweeter housing that significantly reduces negative effects of diffraction while improving critical midrange frequencies. The irregular edges and off-center placement break up standing waves typically found around the woofer cone and tweeter housing of traditional designs. Additionally, the aluminum structure dissipates unwanted heat which increases power handling and allows a lower crossover frequency, improving sound and reducing distortion.
Advanced Features for a Solid and Secure Installation
- Die-cast aluminum chassis, baffles, and clamps add strength and rigidity for better bass and midrange, along with a more durable installation.
- Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
- Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
- Nickel-plated, spring loaded binding posts feature a larger wire hole to accept higher-gauge wire or banana plugs.
- Premium-grade components include high-power rated resistors, capacitors, and heavy gauge wire inductors.
- NEW Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grilles.
CI Elite E7-LCR Specifications
|Design||4 driver, dual passive radiators, 3 way, shallow enclosure in-wall design|
|Crossover||3rd order electro-acoustic at 3 kHz, 2nd order electro-acoustic @ 480 Hz|
|Frequency Response On-Axis||±3 dB from 80 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis||±3 dB from 80 Hz – 19 kHz|
|High Frequency Driver||1″ (2.5cm) X-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens|
|Midrange Frequency Driver||6.5″ (16.5cm) coaxial X-PAL™ driver, die-cast aluminum chassis, 1.5″ (3.8cm) high-temp voice coil|
|Low Frequency Driver||Two 8″ (20.3cm) high-excursion X-PAL™ drivers, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surround, die-cast aluminum chassis, 1.5″ (3.8cm) high-temp voice coil|
|Passive Radiators||Two 8″ (20.3cm) high-excursion X-PAL™ drivers, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds|
|Low Frequency Extension||55 Hz|
|Sensitivity Room / Anechoic||95 dB / 92 dB|
|Impedance||Compatible with 8 ohms|
|Suitable Amplifier Power Range||15-220 W|
|Maximum Input Power||150 W|
|Finishes||White, paintable grille|
|Weight||33.0 lbs. (14.9 kg)|
|Overall Dimensions||43″ (109.2cm) Height
9.5″ (24.1cm) Width
4.125″ (10.5cm) Depth
|Cut-Out Dimensions||42″ (106.7cm) Height
8.5″ (21.6cm) Width
|Minimum Mounting Depth
Depth required is the distance
between 1/2″ drywall, or similar material.
|Specifications are subject to change without notice.|